Action failed. Please refresh the page and retry.
2001: An Education Law Odyssey
by Roderick C. Flynn
Production/Release Date: March 2005
Papers presented at the 12th Annual CAPSLE Conference in Vancouver, 2001.
- Freedom of Expression
Thomas R. Berger
- Discipline Options Available to a School Board Employer Following Criminal Charges and/or a Criminal Conviction of a Teacher
Allan E. Black & Lisa Riddle
- Colleges of Teachers: Potholes on the Road to Better Regulation
Eric J. Bundgard
- Copyright Ownership of Teacher-Prepared Teaching Materials: An Examination of Issues in the Contemporary Context
W. Rod Dolmage and Paul Clarke
- Sexual Orientation Issues in the Classroom
- Letters of Reference: A Brief Discussion Paper
Paul Fairweather and Kieran Siddall
- Standardized Teacher Evaluation: New Regime or Impossible Dream?
Richard Evenson and Roderick Flynn
- Publication of College Discipline Decisions: The Perspective of the Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner of British Columbia
- Beyond Trends: Education in a Made-to-Measure Future
- Rights and Limitations on Parents to Express Their Views
- Physical Education Ontario Safety Guidelines
- Religion Needs to Get Back to School
Lee Hollaar, Ph.D.
- Judging Supervision: Second Guessing the Administration of Schools
John Judson, Allyson Otten and Sarah Colman
- The Spectre of Parental & Intruder Harassment
- Right to Remain Silent Versus the Duty to Report
- Student Free Expression in Canada: How Free is the Educational Marketplace and What Ideas Can Be Put on the Market?
A. Wayne MacKay
- Sexual Misconduct: Detection, Prevention, Investigation
- Understanding the Professional Relationship: Respecting the Boundaries
Marie Kerchum and Shirley Nakata
- Liability for Negative Job References – A Case for a Duty of Fairness and Care
- Teacher Expression in the Charter Era
Joshua S. Phillips and David A. Wright
- The Responsibilities For Out of School Conduct of Students: The Duty to Discipline and Supervise
Ian C. Pickard and S. Leigh Davis
- New and Improved: The Changing Role of the Principal
Eric M. Roher
- What Will Teachers Do for Their Pay in the Twenty-First Centure?
Elizabeth J. Shilton and Fay C. Faraday
- The Safe Schools Act of Ontario: A Less for the Rest of the Country – How Not To Do It
John P. Bell and Jennifer Trépanier
- Freedom of Expression and Unauthorized Student Publications
Robert W. Weir
- Judicial Review of School Reorganization Decisions: The School Board as Manager
Rodney J. Zdebiak