Here is a list of CAPSLE conference paper compilations. The latest compilation is given to current members. Otherwise, they are available for purchase:
- $20/each for CAPSLE members / ($50/each for 2006 publication)
- $30/each for non CAPSLE members / ($60/each for 2006 publication)
Click on the title for the table of contents.
- The Rocky Road Ahead: Balancing Competing Interests
- The Law in Education: A Tower or Bridge?
- Educational Leadership Today and Tomorrow: The Law as a Friend or Foe
- Students at the Centre
Proceedings of the Eighteenth Annual Conference held in Vancouver in 2007.
- Civil Rights and Education (2 volumes)
Proceedings of the Seventeenth Annual Conference held in Montreal in 2006.
- The Law as an Agent of Change in Education
Papers presented at the 16th Annual CAPSLE Conference in Regina, 2005.
- Law and Education: The Practice of Accountability
Papers presented at the 15th Annual CAPSLE Conference in Ottawa, 2004.
- Law in Education: Help or Hindrance?
Papers presented at the 14th Annual CAPSLE Conference in Jasper, 2003.
- In Support of Lifelong Learning
Papers presented at the 13th Annual CAPSLE Conference in St. Andrews-by-the-Sea, 2002.
- 2001: An Education Law Odyssey
Papers presented at the 12th Annual CAPSLE Conference in Vancouver, 2001.
- The Law, Education & The Future: Bridging the Millennium
Papers presented at the 11th Annual CAPSLE Conference in Charlottetown, 2000.
- Focusing on the Future: Seeking Legal and Policy Solutions in Education
Papers presented at the Tenth Annual CAPSLE Conference in Toronto, 1999.
- Reaching For Reasonableness: The Educator As Lawful Decision-Maker
Papers presented at the Ninth Annual CAPSLE Conference in Kananaskis, 1998
(Out of stock)
- Navigating Change in Education: The Law as A Beacon
Papers presented at the Eighth Annual CAPSLE Conference in St. Johns, 1997.
- Education & Law: Reaffirming the Partnership
Papers presented at the Seventh Annual CAPSLE Conference in Victoria, 1996.
- Education in Transition: Legal Issues in a Changing School Setting
Papers presented at the Sixth Annual CAPSLE Conference in Ottawa, 1995.
- Rights, Responsibilities and Reasonableness: Striking the Balance in Education
Papers presented at the Fifth Annual CAPSLE Conference in Saskatoon, 1994.
- Education & Law: Education in the Era of Individual Rights
Papers presented at the Fourth Annual CAPSLE Conference in Halifax, 1993.
- Education & Law: Strengthening the Partnership
Papers presented at the Second Annual CAPSLE Conference in Edmonton, 1991.
- Education and the Law: A Plea for Partnership
Papers presented at First Annual CAPSLE Conference in Vancouver, 1990.
(Out of stock)